Topic : The View from Everest-scroll horizontally

Engineering Entrance , JEE Main

its kool!

Aishwarya SV

Cool goIITian

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 17:45:18 IST

Topic : HR=HIGH RISK

HR=HIGH RISK     After 2 years of selfless service, a man realized that he has not been  promoted, no transfer, no salary increase no commendation and that the  Company is not doing any thing about it. So he decided to walk up to his  HR Manager one morning and after exchanging greetings, he told his HR Manager his  observation.The boss looked at him, laughed and asked him to sit down saying; Myfriend, you have not worked here for   even one day. The man was surprised to hear this, but the manager went on to explain.   Manager:- How many days are there in a year? Man:- 365 days and some times 366 Manager:- how many hours make

goutham harsha (1nkZ)

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 14:08:18 IST

Topic : Fuunnnnyyy

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder toask him aquestion. The driver screamed, lost control of thecar, nearly hita bus, went upon the footpath, and stopped centimetersfrom a shopwindow.For a second everything went quiet in the cab, thenthe driversaid, "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scaredthe daylightsout of me!"The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realizethat a littletap would scare you so much."The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really yourfault. Today is myfirst day as a cab driver - I've been driving a vancarrying deadbodies for the last 25 years." NOTE: THIS IS COPY-PASTED FROM

deepti hari

New kid on the Block

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 12:15:23 IST

Topic : The Importance of Banana

BELIEVE OR NOT If you want a quick fix for flagging energy levels there's no better snack than a banana. Containing three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose - combined with fiber, a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proved that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes. But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions making it a must to add to your daily diet. Anemia: Hi

deepti hari

New kid on the Block

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 12:13:01 IST

Topic : It can happen only in indian movies

It can happen only in Indian Movies  Dont miss It............   Baghban: Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini are separated right after Holi  remember Amitabh singing Holi khele Raghubeera?). They are said to be  separated for six months, ie from March to September. Within that six-month  period, they celebrate Valentine's Day, which falls on February 14, and  karva chauth, which is usually observed in October. There is no way these two occasions could come between March and September!  Lagaan : Lagaan was shot in the late 19th century. At the time, an over in cricket used to consist of 8 balls. But in this movie, an over has 6 bal

rashmi varma

Hot goIITian

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 10:49:49 IST

Topic : LAUGH LAOGH AND LAUGH HAAAAAAA

Cat listening to  Lata Mangeshkar   Cat listening to   Himesh Reshmia   Cat listening to   BABA Ram Dev   Cat listening to   Anup Jalota  Cat listening to   Kumar Sanu   Cat listening to   you  

goutham harsha (1nkZ)

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 10:48:35 IST

Topic : FUNNY SHAYARI........ :):)

hav some laughter wid shero shayri.........Gunghat Mein Tujhe Dekha To Deewanna Hua, Sangeet Ka Taraana Hua, Shamaa Ka Parwana Hua, Masti Ka mastaana Hua, Jaise Hi Gunghat Uthaya Is Duniya Se Ravana HuaChand pe kali ghata to aati to hogi,Sitaaron ko muskurahat aati to hogi.Tum laakh chupao duniya se magar,Akele me tumhe apni shakal pe hansi aati to hogi....Gulaab ko bhi Kamal bana deter,Uski ek Ada pe Kai gazal bana dete...Kambhakt marti nahi mujh par ladkiyaan,Warna JAIPUR me bhi TAJMAHAL bana dete...Jab hota hai tera didar,Dil dhadkta hai baar-baar Jab hota hai tera didar,Dil dhadkta hai baar-baar .....Aadat se majboor ho tum Jane kab maang lo udhaarTera charcha h

RAKESH JAIN

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 08:28:34 IST

Topic : enjooooyyyy . do wht pleases u

B  E       C  A   L  M O  R H  A  V  E      A        B  L  O  O  M             H  A  N  G     O  U  T      W  I  T H        T  H  E       F R IENDS                 O  R       &n

Chirag...I rock.. ..

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 01:07:03 IST

Topic : COMPUTER TERMS - TEXAS TRANSLATION

LOG ON: Making a wood stove hotter.LOG OFF: Don't add no more wood.MONITOR: Keeping an eye on the wood stove.DOWNLOAD: Gettin' the farwood off the truckMEGA HERTZ: When yer not keerful gettin' the farwoodFLOPPY DISC: Whatcha git from tryin to carry too much farwoodRAM: That thing tha splits the farwoodHARD DRIVE: Gettin' home in the winter timePROMPT: What the mail ain't in the winter timeWINDOWS: What to shut when it's cold outsideSCREEN: What to shut when it's black fly seasonBYTE: What them dang flies doCHIP: Munchies fer the TVMICRO CHIP: What's in the bottom of the munchie bagMODEM: Whatcha did to the hay fieldsDOT MATRIX: Old Da

Chirag...I rock.. ..

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 00:58:27 IST

Topic : General Interesting Facts

No piece of normal-size paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.  The first product to have a bar code scanned was Wrigley's gum.    Earth is the only planet not named after a pagan God.  A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise. The Himalayan gogi berry contains, weight for weight, more iron than steak, more beta carotene than carrots, more vitamin C than oranges. Fingerprints of koala bears are similar (in pattern, shape and size) to the fingerprints of humans Apples, not caffeine, a

Chirag...I rock.. ..

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 14 Apr 2007 00:53:31 IST

Topic : Cna yuo raed tihs

Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can!! i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs reat it

Tejas Chaudhari

Hot goIITian

Posted on 13 Apr 2007 23:02:33 IST

Topic : Good Old Murphy's Laws

All Murphy's LawsAnything that can go wrong, will go wrong.You will always find something in the last place you look.No matter how long or how hard you shop for an item, after you've bought it, it will be on sale somewhere cheaper.The other line always moves faster.In order to get a loan, you must first prove you don't need it.Anything you try to fix will take longer and cost you more than you thought.If you fool around with a thing for very long you will screw it up.If it jams - force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.When a broken appliance is demonstrated for the repairman, it will work perfectly.Build a system that even a fool can use, and

Tejas Chaudhari

Hot goIITian

Posted on 13 Apr 2007 22:58:41 IST

Topic : GOOD ONE

When I Asked God for StrengthHe Gave Me Difficult Situations to FaceWhen I Asked God for Brain & BrownHe Gave Me Puzzles in Life to SolveWhen I Asked God for HappinessHe Showed Me Some Unhappy PeopleWhen I Asked God for WealthHe Showed Me How to Work HardWhen I Asked God for FavorsHe Showed Me Opportunities to Work HardWhen I Asked God for PeaceHe Showed Me How to Help OthersGod Gave Me Nothing I WantedHe Gave Me Everything I Needed

suresh raina

New kid on the Block

Posted on 13 Apr 2007 22:51:41 IST

Topic : last word

Who is responsible for india?sdefeat in world cup?ans: indira gandhi & lord hanumanbut whylemme tell youindira gandhi was responsible in the formation of bangladeshbut why hanumanjibecause hanumanji ne lanka ko jalake basma nahi kiya --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Andheri raat mein ek sharabi road ke kinare chal raha tha aur achanak uska pair ek patthar se takra gaya aur phir bijli chamak gayi to usne kaha are upar wale pehle gira diya phir photo kheench liya.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suresh raina

New kid on the Block

Posted on 13 Apr 2007 22:42:07 IST

Topic : come on lighten up

1. should women have children after 35?no, 35 children are more than enough!2. no one has ever complained of a parachute not opening.(because if it doesnt open he does not live to say that)3. living on earth may be expensive, but it includes annual free trip around the sun.4. your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep.SLEEP!!!!!!!!SLEEP!!!!!!!!!SLEEP!!!!!!!!____________HEY SHUT DOWN THE WINDOWS AND GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!5. alcohol kills slowly. so what? who is in a hurry?6. work fascinates me. i can look at it for hours!Q7. DID god made relatives?YES thank god, we can choose our friends!He He He-------------Q8. can you do anything that other people can?t?

Arjun

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 13 Apr 2007 22:27:30 IST

Topic : KNOW YOUR VALUE..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNOW UR Value....! A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a Rupee 500 note. \u003c/span\>\u003c/font\>\u003c/u\>\u003ca href\u003d\"http://images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl\u003dhttp://www.totalselling.com/images/manAtMike.gif&imgrefurl\u003dhttp://www.totalselling.com/ideaOfTheWeek.cfm%3FID%3D4&h\u003d151&w\u003d123&sz\u003d4&tbnid\u003dzljHMNlxwAgTEM:&tbnh\u003d90&tbnw\u003d73&hl\u003den&start\u003d19&prev\u003d/images%3Fq%3Dseminar%2Bman%2Btalking%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D\" target\u003d\"_blank\" onclick\u003d\"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)\"\>\n\n\u003cspan style\u003d\"tex

siddhant_0403

Cool goIITian

Posted on 13 Apr 2007 19:33:34 IST

Topic : the great love letter!!!!!!!!!

Great Love letter..... This is a love letter from a  boy to a girl. However the girl'sfather does not like him and want to stop their relationship. So the boy wrote the letter to the girl. He knows that the girl's father will definitely read  this letter  "The great love that I have for youis gone and I find my dislike for yougrows everyday. When I see you,I do not even like your face; the one thing that I want to do is tolook at other girls. I never wanted tomarry you. Our last conversationwas very boring and has notmade me look forward to seeing you again.You only think of yourself. If we were married, I know I would findlife

'',' Off to a nu start!!

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 14:24:33 IST

Topic : 15 Very Interesting Facts--must read

1. The reason why you yawn is because there is a lack of oxygen in the air, not because you are tired 2. A cat has 6 eyelids 3. English is the hardest language to learn..so never loose heart if u find it difficult 4.Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until youwould find the letter "A"?Ans. - One thousand; Note : One Hundred "And" One etc. cannot be includedbecause 'AND' is not a number.5. Q. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laserprinters all have in common?Ans. - All invented by women.6. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination'and 'bu

Chirag...I rock.. ..

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 13:32:20 IST

Topic : Disappearing illusion

Stare at center dot  long enough and all colors disappears .....   Stare at center dot  long enough and all colors disappears ..... 

darshan .

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 5 Apr 2007 18:48:11 IST

Topic : HOW TO STUDY ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Organic Chemistry is a challenging subject. It uses its own language and employs many very precise concepts yet without referring mathematical tools or aspects. Within first few hours of study you will be able to use the basic concepts to understand a lot about the molecular world around you.The first difficulty a student encounters is the amount of study material available about organic molecules and their reactions any standard text book is not less then 1400 pages long, a student cannot expect to learn all this material without investing a considerable time and effort in studying it and if he does so he disproportionates his time allocations with other subjects e

Free Sign Up!
Sponsored Ads

Preparing for JEE?

Kickstart your preparation with new improved study material - Books & Online Test Series for JEE 2014/ 2015

@ INR 5,443/-

For Quick Info

Name

Mobile

City

Class

Vertical Limit

Top Contributors
All Time This Month Last Week
1. Bipin Dubey
Altitude - 16545 m
Post - 7958