Home » Articles

Contributed Articles

Sanjana Shenoy

Cool goIITian

Posted on 13 Apr 2007 08:26:20 IST

Topic : KEY TO 100% SUCCESS IN LIFE?

Engineering Entrance , JEE Main

1.HARDWORK-  H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K                                                  8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11=98% 2.Knowledge=  K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E                        11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5=96% 3.LOVE=L+O+V+E              12+15+22+5=

Akshay Bansal

Scorching goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 23:34:27 IST

Topic : try these questions

1. What programming language is GOOGLE developed in?  2. What is the expansion of YAHOO?   3. What is the expansion of ADIDAS?  4. Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network? 5. What is expansion of "ICICI?"  6. What does "baker's dozen" signify?  7. The 1984-85 season. 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot- India 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why?  8. Who is the only man to have written the National Anthems for two different countries?  9. From what four word ex-pression does the word `goodbye` derive?  10. How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?   11. Name

Akshay Bansal

Scorching goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 23:31:27 IST

Topic : pakau PJs

-        In a pond there are 10 fish, one of them dies, and the water level ofthe pond increases. How?.. scroll...A - The other 9 fish are crying.................-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Once 5 CHIPKALIs (house lizards) : Phulwa, RaamPyaari,RaamDulari,RaamPuri and RaamChuri were crawling on the wall whenall of a sudden, Phulwa started to sing a song. The moment Phulwastopped singing the song, RaamPyaari,RaamDulari, RaamPuri and RaamChuri fell down from the wall !!!... WHY ???scroll down for answer. . . . . . . . .-----------------coz, they all started clapping !!!! ----------------------

nishit gupta

Cool goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 22:42:22 IST

Topic : Don't You Dare

When you think it's all behind you And that you're far ahead of it, Watch out Because it's then that it sneaks up to grab you And pull you right back down with it.   So don't you dare,Don't you dare even think about quittingYou're in it this farJust keep your head upAnd keep on pushingYou'll make it all right  It's when you think that you're doneAnd you tell yourself that you can't go any farther Then you have to look yourself in the eyesAnd say, "Get up, get up" And don't ever give up For you are better then this.   So don't you dareDon't you dare even think about quitting,

goutham harsha (1nkZ)

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 21:47:49 IST

Topic : Interseting....hmmmmmmm

Atom Bomb: An invention made to end all inventions.Boss: Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.Cigarette: A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool on the other.Classic: A book which people praises, but do not read.College: A place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing.Committee: Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.Conference Room: A place where everybody talks, nobody

Prateek Agarwal

Scorching goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 20:40:21 IST

Topic : FRIENDSHIP...

Somewhere between the *procrastination* and the homework.. and the incessant forwards and the friendships and the calls to each other complaining about CrUsHeS and BF/GF!! Somewhere between the phone calls to oldfriends and the "I miss you's", the "I love you's" andthe "What are we doing tonight's?" And somewherebetween all of the changing and growing...somewhere between the classes and the skippingclasses...and the StUdYiNg for teStS...And thePRETENDING to "StUdY" for TeStS... And the downright NOT StUdYiNg for TeStS... I forgot--I forgot what ScHooL was all about.  Somewhere between all the appointments, sta

Prateek Agarwal

Scorching goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 20:39:34 IST

Topic : AMBITION IS THE GREATEST ENEMY OF PEACE

AMBITION IS THE GREATEST ENEMY OF PEACE  Petrarch rightly said, ?Five enemies of peace are avarice, ambition, anger, envy and pride.? He also added, ?If these were to be banished, we should enjoy perpetual peace.? If Hitler?s ambition of conquering the whole of Europe had not come in the path of peace, there would have been no World War II. Nowadays everyone has a desire, and to achieve that, man can cross all his limits. Let it be small a theft or a murder. A man doesn?t want to be prominent, but then he is afraid that another would be. It is this desire to put him down which destroys peace. Men are afraid that if they go fast, then others may g

Prateek Agarwal

Scorching goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 20:38:24 IST

Topic : Marriage of IIT Girl...

Marriage of IIT Girl There is a general feeling in the public that IIT students are found unassumingly lost in thought almost all the time. And girls fare no better in this respect. So let us see what a non-IITian may face when he marries a girl from this campus.SCENE: First night of the marriage.CHARACTERS: IIT bride and non-IIT groom. The groom approaches the bride and proposes to kiss her. Let ussee what would be her reaction... Girl from the department of Physics: Well kissing is relative. You can kiss me with respect to me or with respect to you. First define how you are going to kiss. You can kiss me by treating me in the same reference frame as

Chirag...I rock.. ..

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 18:37:53 IST

Topic : A jobless millionarie!!

A jobless man applied for the position of "office boy" at Microsoft.The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as atest. "You are employed."He said." Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start."The man replied "But I don't have a computer, neither an email." I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job."The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go

Chirag...I rock.. ..

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 18:33:02 IST

Topic : Mother's Love!!

When u feel u r alone in a crowd.....When u feel no 1 can understand u....When ur love is rejected by others....& When u hate ur life.... Just close ur eyes & see her face who loves u more than anyone else.....who cares for u in loneliness & dies for u when u cry.......she is no one but ur sweet loving MOM.....Love her more than anyone else in this world....Bcoz only she was, is and will be there for u all the time.... Pass this message to every one u know, if u love ur MOM

Chirag...I rock.. ..

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 13:30:49 IST

Topic : These are sure perfect illusions..

Is this a perfectly round circle ? ?    Move away 3 metres from the monitor if u cant read this  

Chirag...I rock.. ..

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 13:28:51 IST

Topic : More Illusions.. Just to boggle your mind

Are these two lines equal in lenght ? yep.    Is this a perfect square... yes it is  

Ramya Hegde

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 12 Apr 2007 03:24:22 IST

Topic : Brilliance of a MAGICIAN!!!

Check these pictures out!!! They show an artist's fantastic brilliance. He needs no canvas or drawing boards to show his art, a mere road is enuf for him. If seen at right angles, it exhibits a 3-d effect.   

RAKESH JAIN

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 11 Apr 2007 22:03:36 IST

Topic : No more senti love stories.Just laugh

hav some laughter wid shero shayri......... Gunghat Mein Tujhe Dekha To Deewanna Hua, Sangeet Ka Taraana Hua, Shamaa Ka Parwana Hua, Masti Ka mastaana Hua, Jaise Hi Gunghat Uthaya Is Duniya Se Ravana Hua  Chand pe kali ghata to aati to hogi,Sitaaron ko muskurahat aati to hogi.Tum laakh chupao duniya se magar,Akele me tumhe apni shakal pe hansi aati to hogi....  Gulaab ko bhi Kamal bana deter,Uski ek Ada pe Kai gazal bana dete...Kambhakt marti nahi mujh par ladkiyaan,Warna JAIPUR me bhi TAJMAHAL bana dete... Jab hota hai tera didar,Dil dhadkta hai baar-baar Jab hota hai tera didar,Dil dhadkta hai baar-baar .....Aadat se majboor ho tum Ja

Nikhila N.

Scorching goIITian

Posted on 11 Apr 2007 11:06:01 IST

Topic : Protecting mobile phones from viruses

Mobile phones have long outgrown their original purpose of enabling people to talk to each other on the move. They are now multimedia devices which could, in the future , replace a variety of items like game consoles,messaging terminals, music players, digital cameras, security badges,credit cards, digital diaries, health monitors, alarm clocks, newspapers or even tv.The good news is that you are not at risk if you have a cell phone that enables you merely to talk and SMS. The problem begin if the phone is enabled to handle data and or has Bluetooth capability.A cellphone virus is quite like computer virus.Once you receive and install the virus, it starts looking fo

ankur khurana

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 10 Apr 2007 19:42:06 IST

Topic : value

Value A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?"Hands started going up.He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this." He proceeded to crumple the dollar bill up.He then asked, "Who still wants it?"Still the hands were up in the air."Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe.He picked it up, now all crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air."My friends, you

Sanjana Shenoy

Cool goIITian

Posted on 10 Apr 2007 19:22:14 IST

Topic : hHUMAN PORTFOLIOS

BRAIN:Prime minister.HEAD:Education minister.LUNGS:Home minister.HEART:Finance minister.STOMACH:Food&Agricultural minister.LIVER:Social&welfare minister.EARS:Post&Telegraph minister.HANDS:labour minister.NOSE:Health minister.TEETH:Industrial minister.EYES:Law minister.SKIN:Defence minister.KIDNEYS:Sanitation minister.LEGS:Transport minister.TONGUE:Broad casting minister.

sneha kulkarni

Scorching goIITian

Posted on 8 Apr 2007 14:00:34 IST

Topic : forts of maharashtra...

hey guys look out for this.......here are some pictures of forts of maharashtra...... 

vasanth_mech pilani

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 7 Apr 2007 14:36:16 IST

Topic : CLEARLY CONFUSED!

( two people go to an office for an interview)RAM       : Hi! Nice to meet you. I am Ram.SHYAM  : Hell! I am Shyam.               (Shyam was called inside the manager's room. After a minute  he comes out.)RAM       : Hey! Did u pass the interview?SHYAM  : Easily. The manager asked easy Questions. I asked them and came back. RAM       : (eagerly)Well......What did he ask?SHYAM   : He asked "who is the father of our nation?"RAM      

Arjun

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 31 Mar 2007 13:44:02 IST

Topic : an impossiible proof,hows dis possible?????

leta=b multiply by b on both sids                                      ab=b2                                            subtract a2 on both sides                    

Free Sign Up!
Sponsored Ads

Preparing for JEE?

Kickstart your preparation with new improved study material - Books & Online Test Series for JEE 2014/ 2015

@ INR 5,443/-

For Quick Info

Name

Mobile

City

Class

Vertical Limit

Top Contributors
All Time This Month Last Week
1. Bipin Dubey
Altitude - 16545 m
Post - 7958