Home » Articles

Contributed Articles

nicolas

New kid on the Block

Posted on 28 Nov 2013 20:46:41 IST

Topic : Free Recharge of 500 rupees in 20min !!!! (root required + only indian user )

academic , Maths

Free Recharge of 500 rupees in 20min !!!! (root required + only indian user  )Guys download and install this game and get Rs.10 recharge Try Shiva: requirement 1. Android phone2. titanium backup (you can download it drom playstore or google)Steps step 1: Go to http://tinyurl.com/opkrrvqStep 2: login withyour playstore id Step 3: after installing this game go to uppr right yellow mark n enter your mobile numberstep 4: enter amount 10 n redeem itstep 5: after recharging it. open titanium backup n go to setting and manage android it . step 6:generate a random id n reboot your android.step 7: open game again n tap on yellow mark redeem after entering your mobile nu

nicolas

New kid on the Block

Posted on 28 Nov 2013 20:42:10 IST

Topic : Free Recharge of 500 rupees in 20min !!!! (root required )

IIIT , academic

Free Recharge of 500 rupees in 20min !!!! (root required )Guys download and install this game and get Rs.10 recharge Try Shiva: requirement 1. Android phone2. titanium backup (you can download it drom playstore or google)Steps step 1: Go to http://tinyurl.com/opkrrvqStep 2: login withyour playstore id Step 3: after installing this game go to uppr right yellow mark n enter your mobile numberstep 4: enter amount 10 n redeem itstep 5: after recharging it. open titanium backup n go to setting and manage android it . step 6:generate a random id n reboot your android.step 7: open game again n tap on yellow mark redeem after entering your mobile number enter 20 rupees n re

Basant Sharma

New kid on the Block

Posted on 22 Nov 2013 11:34:12 IST

Topic : Net Life Sciences Coaching Delhi - Gyanbinduacademy

nonacademic , General Knowledge

VISION GYAN BINDU ACADEMY PVT. LTD's vision is to become pioneer institute in India which imparts coaching exclusively for CSIR-UGC (JRF-NET) Life Sciences Entrance Examinations like: ICMR, DBT, GATE-Biotechnology, ICAR, JNU, IISc Bangalore, IAS and IFS for the leading institutes with well founded and updated base of information of fundamentals. MISSION The Academy's aim is to provide not only specific knowledge and strengthen the knowledge base of the students, but also to give them determination to become distinguishable. To explore the potential of the students and to help them master the subject, we have developed extensive scientifi

Amit

New kid on the Block

Posted on 17 Nov 2013 10:52:30 IST

Topic : JEE-MAIN Appliation Forms Out!!

JEE Main , academic

Friends The Application Forms For JEE-MAIN are Out. Visit The Link Given to Apply....jeemain.nic.inBest Of  Luck....

bharat yadav

Cool goIITian

Posted on 25 Oct 2013 19:19:13 IST

Topic : online courses

https://iversity.org/courses?r=f51e5 please open the link

bharat yadav

Cool goIITian

Posted on 24 Oct 2013 21:03:07 IST

Topic : Have a look at "The Fascination of Crystals and Symmetry" on iversity.org

I just found the online course "The Fascination of Crystals and Symmetry" on iversity and figured you might be interested in attending this course. Take a look at it! https://iversity.org/c/4?r=f51e5Yours, BHARAT YADAV

bharat yadav

Cool goIITian

Posted on 24 Oct 2013 18:41:18 IST

Topic : Have a look at "Dark Matter in Galaxies: The Last Mystery" on iversity.org

I just found the online course "Dark Matter in Galaxies: The Last Mystery" on iversity and figured you might be interested in attending this course. Take a look at it! https://iversity.org/c/25?r=f51e5Yours, BHARAT YADAV

bharat yadav

Cool goIITian

Posted on 24 Oct 2013 18:41:15 IST

Topic : Have a look at "Dark Matter in Galaxies: The Last Mystery" on iversity.org

I just found the online course "Dark Matter in Galaxies: The Last Mystery" on iversity and figured you might be interested in attending this course. Take a look at it! https://iversity.org/c/25?r=f51e5Yours, BHARAT YADAV

cynthia.anthony

Posted on 23 Jul 2013 16:19:29 IST

Topic : What If Not Been Selected For JEE Exam?

Engineering Entrance , JEE Main

Not cracking India’s one of the toughest competitive exam “JEE” does not ends here. There is a lot more to go. Do remember that there is always a scope for endeavors to develop and improve to aspire for what you wish for. That should be the aim! Such exam requires a lot of commitments and luck. As even just brilliance cannot guarantee you to be an IITian in first shot. Many loose the edge at the late level, not due to brilliance, but, due to complications and lack of appropriate guidance.I agree that study is a boring exercise, whole hearted dedication is not possible, but when it comes to crack a competitive exam, changes are required in a da

Ashwini

Posted on 19 Jul 2013 13:38:57 IST

Topic : How to Prepare Physics For JEE Exam?

JEE Main , JEE Main & Advanced

Physics, The most interesting subject ever – is the subject that can give a competitive edge to JEE aspirants. For entrance exam preparation, an aspirant should refer books like Concepts in Physics (Vol 1 and Vol 2) H.C. Verma, Irodov for Mechanics and Arihant (G.C Agarwal) for all topics. However, it is advisable by experts that one should consult NCERT books before plugging into complex problems.Besides, practice previous year JEE question papers and attempt  mock tests highly advisable to understand the exam pattern. After Mathematics, Physics is considered as second toughest paper. To score high in this subject, an aspirant should have a systematic a

Ashwini

Posted on 14 Jul 2013 19:05:27 IST

Topic : Sure-shot Success Tips For JEE Exam 2014

JEE Main , JEE Main & Advanced

Right exam strategy, hard work and patience are the keys to secure a seat in top IITs. Every year thousands of students appear in JEE Exam. But only few candidates select for admission to best engineering colleges of India. If you are going to appear in JEE 2014 exam, then start your preparation by clearing your basic concepts from class 11th and 12th NCERT books. Here are some sure-shot tips that you must follow to get success in the exam. Clear Basic ConceptsBrush up your basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry and Maths as they require constant practice and good understanding. Attempt Previous Year PapersTo know the pattern of JEE Exam, every JEE aspirant must attem

PRATIK DILIP BABHULKAR

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 11 Jul 2013 21:26:28 IST

Topic : IITJEE2014 pattern declared

Engineering Entrance , academic

MUMBAI: The new patternproposed for JEE (Advanced) byIIT-Bombay for admissions to IITsin 2014 will not have multiplechoice questions; it will besubjective but students will nothave to write long answers in theproposed pattern.Students will be told to solveproblems and write answers only;there will not be any need to givea step-wise solution to theproblem. Even for descriptiveanswers, in the new format,questions may be asked in theform of 'fill in the blanks' or'complete the following'.IIT-B director Devang Khakharsaid, "The proposed format issomewhere between the twoformats. Students will not have towrite long, descriptive answers.They will have to g

Vasant Amod

New kid on the Block

Posted on 6 Jul 2013 18:37:35 IST

Topic : Clear JEE Mains,Advance in 8 months preparation with a rank<3500

BITSAT , JEE Main & Advanced

I need help its actually out of desperation I asked a question no I answered so I am posting this article too get an answer.I am now in 12th wasted 11th,this is a common problem I no but still I get really anxious if an hour is wasted I give up for the day.I have very less time,we dont get holidays but sometimes we get a sunday off,I reach home at 6 in the evening.The material which I have is the FIITJEE study pack and cengage series apart from hcv,but I hardly opened them last year I dont even no the basic concepts.I got less than 60% in my 11th final exam.I need help please suggest me as to how to come out of this to get a good rank,I am an average student a

Raman

New kid on the Block

Posted on 20 Oct 2012 14:49:00 IST

Topic : EXCLUSIVE! Download IIT JEE Physics and Chemistry free study materials!!!!

Hi... While surfing on internet, I found this AWESOME package consisting of: Brialliant Tutorials Material Quest Tutorials Material Locus Materials And many Question banks!of almost all lessons of Physics and Chemistry! I  it! Go on check it out!!! :Physics -  http://rapidshare.com/files/361008763/Physics.part1.rarhttp://rapidshare.com/files/361008579/Physics.part2.rarhttp://rapidshare.com/files/361007177/Physics.part3.rarChemistry -  http://rapidshare.com/files/361008485/Chemistry.part1.rarhttp://rapidshare.com/files/361008444/Chemistry.part2.rarhttp://rapidshare.com/files/361008298/Chemistry.part3.rarhttp://rapi

abbhinaya

Hot goIITian

Posted on 27 Sep 2012 18:34:33 IST

Topic : !!!Electrochemical Series!!!

Chemistry , academic

(read it in hindi)Li  K  Ba  Sr  Ca  Na        - lekar  barah  sarkar  ka  naamMg  Al  Mn                        - maange ali mahaanZn  Cr  Fe2+  Co  Cd  Ni  - jaan kr feko koi cd neecheSn  Pb  Fe3+  H                - sari problem ferric haiCu  I  Ag  Hg  Br  Cl  F     - kyon aai aaj mercurie, baloo, kaloo & faloo 

Lagrange

New kid on the Block

Posted on 20 Aug 2012 11:49:36 IST

Topic : % marks required in 12th board for top 20 percentile for JEE advanced qualification

JEE Main & Advanced , academic

Approximate Percentage marks required in 12th board for top 20 percentile in all boards for JEE Advanced qualification **edited  by moderation team**

Ashwini

Posted on 30 Jul 2011 19:23:33 IST

Topic : SCRA-Railway Entrance - Time to Make your Dreams Comes True !!

Last Minute Reminder Tips for Upcoming SCRA Entrance Exam:Exams !! The biggest and the the most dreadful word of a student's life. This four letter word has the power to give students anxiety, nervousness and many sleepless nights. Many of the students would have studied their course well, but as soon as they enter the examination hall, they forget it all. Well, its the same time of the year when many of you will be preparing for your entrance exams. Fierce competition, thousands of aspirants and few seats; gosh! One life and so many worries. How can anyone expect to study well and bag the seat and especially when the examination is SCRA entrance exam.Yeah you g

edison

Forum Expert

Posted on 27 Feb 2011 11:34:38 IST

Topic : BCS Theory of Superconductivity

BCS Theory of SuperconductivityThe properties of Type I  superconductors were modeled successfully by the efforts of John Bardeen, Leon Cooper, and Robert Schrieffer in what is commonly called the BCS theory. A key conceptual element in this theory is the pairing of electrons close to the Fermi Level into Cooper pairs through interaction with the crystal lattice. This pairing results from a slight attraction between the electrons related to lattice vibrations; the coupling to the lattice is called a phonon interaction.Pairs of electrons can behave very differently from single electrons which are fermions and must obey the Pauli exclusion principl

Loser!

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 30 Sep 2009 21:19:25 IST

Topic : How to study for IIT JEE in 6 months

This is my first article written on my own. I am doing my 12th in brilliant tutorials.I havent studied anything in 11th due to lack of planning, concentration etc. But i am serious now.I have made a plan basing on last year papers analysis on how to study for JEE in 6 months those who haven’t started their prep till now (I did this for myself and thought of sharing it). First the students need to make their basics clear then they need to follow some standard books by Indian authors meant for JEE than books by foreign authors.I have seen many people asking about the good books for JEE. This is not my personal suggestion but also the suggestion of many students,

ratnesh mishra

Blazing goIITian

Posted on 20 Aug 2009 11:20:03 IST

Topic : C++ Project Modern Periodic Table

* This is a program for making and displaying Modern Periodic Table*/#include<string.h>#include<stdio.h>#include<stdlib.h>#include<graphics.h>#include<iostream.h>#include<conio.h>#include<dos.h>   class periodic{private:  int i,j,k,a,c;public:  void showtable();  void getdata();  void putdata();  void endscreen();}; void periodic::showtable(){cleardevice();setcolor(5);settextstyle(3,0,7);for(k=1;k<=90;k++){cleardevice();outtextxy(125,k,"WELCOME TO");delay(60);}settextstyle(3,0,5);outtextxy(80,250,"MODERN PERIODIC-TABLE");setcol

Free Sign Up!
Sponsored Ads

Preparing for JEE?

Kickstart your preparation with new improved study material - Books & Online Test Series for JEE 2014/ 2015

@ INR 5,443/-

For Quick Info

Name

Mobile

City

Class

Vertical Limit

Top Contributors
All Time This Month Last Week
1. Bipin Dubey
Altitude - 16545 m
Post - 7958