Non IIT Institutes
These are the reuirements for M.P- PET
· The candidate is a Citizen of India
· The candidate has been educated in an educational institution located in M.P. for at least three consecutive years during the five years period from the year of examination.
· The candidate is a bonafide resident of M.P
· The candidate is a son or daughter of ,
- An employee or a pensioner of the Government of M.P. or an employee of the Government of M.P. who died while in service of these State or an officer of the All India Services borne on the cadre of M.P.
- A Central Government employee including employee of Defence Establishments, employee of Post & Telegraph Dept. or the Railways or an employee of a public sector undertaking posted and stationed in M.P. on or before January 1, of the year of examination till the date of admission.
- A person settled in M.P. under any resettlement scheme sanctioned by the Government of India or the State Government of M.P.
Hope it'll help u to know whther u can appear for this exma or not.
Preparing for JEE?
Kickstart your preparation with new improved study material - Books & Online Test Series for JEE 2014/ 2015
@ INR 4,950/-
For Quick Info
Find Posts by Topics