Amazing human body ? Designed for ultimate functionality
Amazing human body – Designed for ultimate functionality
Author: Pratap Reddy
We learnt about wonders of world and give rankings for them including human created as well as nature's creation. We praise and appreciate them treating that those are the top wonders. But in fact there is a No.1 ranked wonder exists in the universe i.e. human body.
We are familiar with our body, parts and its functioning. If we observe our body normally, we find nothing special, it is just a human body. But if we think and analyze the human body like an engineer, who creates an apparatus or machine for specific use, we admit that this is only the wonder in the universe.
Design of Human body
Before designing of any machine, an engineer frames of an idea of type of material to be used to withstand during its operation, its performance and for its ultimate efficiency. But human being's knowledge goes up to a certain extent only. Every newly created or innovated apparatus or machine, in course of time, undergoes some changes or upgradation from time to time to improve the performance and to give high efficiency to meet the latest requirements.
But only one machine which has been designed in the beginning itself to meet the future requirements and to deliver 100% efficiency and which do not require any upgradation is human body. All the required high performing hardware i.e parts have been fitted and all programmes (software) have been pre-installed with sufficient memory(Hard disk). It is ready to deliver highest out put but one should know how to utilize or extract much from it.
If we analyze the formation of parts, utility, creation concepts, no doubt, every body accepts that it is amazing.
Here we will not go in details about who has created, why created. We limit our focus up to the analysation of creation.
For analysation, this system may be devided into three categories
- External parts which tend to contact the external sources or surroundings.
- internal parts for the functioning of the body.
- Linking of system.
External parts include Hairs, Head, Skull, Eyes, Nose, Mouth, Teeth, Tongue, Ears, Neck, Movement of head, Hands, Fingers, Type of fingers, Turning of hands, Legs, Folding arrangement of legs, Buttocks, Foot, Foot fingers, Bone joints etc., etc.
If we watch the above list we will not find any thing special. But if we analyse each one, then we will be knowing, how much exercise has been done before creating each part. For example
We take hair on our head. This hair has been put on our head to protect our brain underneath the skull and the colour given is black, because black absorbs the heat and it will not allow heat to pass through it.
- The delicate brain has been safeguarded in a hard container called skull.
- Just observe your fingers, four fingers on one side and one finger is on other side for holding things perfectly.
- For walking purpose foot has been designed with flat foot and fingers for proper grip.
- Buttocks were designed with sufficient cushion for the comfortable sitting. Without which it is not possible to sit on a hard base.
- If we observe the folding arrangement of hands and foot, they were perfectly designed to perform daily works.
Above are some examples only if we go in depth we will find many wonders.
Internal parts creation is an outstanding formation, which include Brain, Heart, liver, Lungs, Kidneys, Blood, Urinary system, Digestive system, Nervous system, etc. The formation and function of above parts are beyond the imagination of common human being. They have been designed in such away that, they perform their duties uninterruptedly with out any command . for example.
Heart pumps blood to all parts continuously with out any starting command and its formation also very perfectly with required valves, pumping arrangement etc.
- Kidneys keep on filters the impurities and disposes them through urine for good health.
- Liver takes care of purification of blood .
- Digestive system perfectly utilizes the consumed food and disposes the leftover material. So many functions takes place during period between consumption and disposal of waste excreta, the process involved is amazing.
- The nervous system plays a key role in movements of all parts. Whenever it receives a command from brain, it acts within no time to perform the duty.
Inter linking of parts.
The inter linking of internal parts and external parts is extraordinary. The linking of internal systems and external parts has been made perfectly to give the perfect output with highest efficiency. The complete functioning system cannot be covered with small description.
Further a great arrangement has been made in the human body is self healing. If anything which obstructs the normal functioning , we and our doctors put effort to create required environment only. The internal working system of body takes care of healing the damaged parts.
For any product manufactured, the manufacturer will give a unique number to it for its identity. In case of human body, finger prints have been created in such a way that any two persons finger prints will not match.
Our saints says " try to know your self completely, then there will be nothing to know in the universe"
About the Author
Civil Engineer - Interested in searching health related information, effective remedies for all health problems and sharing the information on net with - http://www.primeheal.com