Sail Through GATE Exam 2013
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) – All India Examination – is jointly conducted in eight zones by Indian Institute of Science Bangalore and IITs across the country. This prestigious exam is best platform for those who wish to take admission in postgraduate courses with MHRD Scholarship/assistant ship in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy in the top engineering colleges across the country. It requires lots of efforts for preparation as the entrance includes difficult and tricky questions. However, if anyone wants to gather information about GATE exam, it can be obtained from many websites through Internet.
Why One Should Qualify GATE?
- By qualifying this prestigious exam, an aspirant will become eligible for the award of JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in the laboratories of CSIR.
- If you qualify the exam with good score, you can pursue M.Tech program in any of the leading institutes of India.
- After get through the entrance, you can pursue doctoral program in chosen branch of science such as Computer application, Maths, Statistics etc.
- One of the major advantage of this exam is that you can be a part of any national level reputed educational institute and can continue learning & research as well.
How to prepare for Gate Exam?
- Start your preparation with the portion of syllabus which you have studied during your classes. It will boost your confidence level.
- Have a sound knowledge of basic fundamentals of your technical subject. Thereafter, analyze yourself on different parameters by attempting previous year question papers/mock tests. This way, you will get a clear picture of the entrance exam.
- According to your technical field, you should collect the whole syllabus of GATE Exam.
- Clear all your doubts as soon as possible from your teachers/seniors.
- Aptitude portion of the exam is very easy to score. So also pay equal attention to this section.
- As well, take care of Negative marking. Attempt the questions that you are sure of.