Coaching Institutes & Course Material
ULTIMATE GOIIT POLLHey guys, I am conducting this poll to generate some views on the best book of Calculus. Calculus covers a major portion of Maths for any competitive exam and hence it becomes imperative to buy the best book that money can buy. Here, all forum experts, students who got good ranks in entrances are invited to give short reviews on the books on Calculus that they used. The book should be ultimate and should serve the following purposes:1. It should contain GOOD detailed theory
I've always said and will say again, R D Sharma is good as a starter and Arihant as main course if you need delicious items in maths :)
Ohh, here is the list of some candidates for the title:
- ARIHANT's DIFFERENTIAL and INTEGRAL CALCULUS by AMIT MOHAN AGARWAL;
- DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS and INTEGRAL CALCULUS by Shanti Narayan (S. Chand and Co.);
- DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS and INTEGRAL CALCULUS by Edwards;
- CALCULUS by Thomas and Finney (Pearson Education);
- Concepts of Functions and Calculus by Vikas Rahi (Tata McGraw-Hill);
- DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS and INTEGRAL CALCULUS by Vikas Rahi (not the TMH one);
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I A Maron;
- A Text Book of Calculus by K C Sinha (Student's Friends);
Give answer with justification as to why u think that the book gives us an edge over others.
Eduwiser's Differential Calculus and Eduwiser's Integral Calculus both by Prof. K. C. Sinha are books published by Eduwiser Publishing Group...there is no match to these books...they have CBSE based content which gradually increases its level to new pattern questions asked in IIT-JEE and AIEEE...
i bought Eduwiser's books and i jus dun think i hv to worry about solving any other book....
Preparing for JEE?
Kickstart your preparation with new improved study material - Books & Online Test Series for JEE 2014/ 2015
@ INR 5,443/-
For Quick Info
Find Posts by Topics