Hitch Your Wagon to a Star For AIEEE 2012 Exam
AIEEE 2012 exam is round the corner. So Many of you shudder with the thought of exam and exam fever will touch the highest point just one day before the exam. As the result, you get nervous and you feel as if you forget what you have learned. Actually, Exams are conducted to judge your knowledge. Thinking of exam visualize the worst can happen and hence you should think positive. This is the time to prove yourself and to show your prowess what you actually are. There are some valuable tips for you to get the perfect score to secure the high rank.
- To prevent anxiety, you should revise each subject in the last week. Plan a time schedule in such a way that you get equal time for every subject to revise the concepts. Making short notes during study will assist you remember the important points easily and quickly. Practicing previous year questions may help you to gain more confidence. Besides, try to take mock test between 9.00 to 12.00 noon to ensure that you are physically and mentally fit these three hours.
- Many aspirants mug up without understanding the basic concepts of subjects. If you memorize without understanding it, the chances of forgetting will be more. So I would suggest you to understand the concept first and then memorizing it.
- Chemistry amongst three subjects in AIEEE paper can give you an opportunity to score well in exam. In last few days before exam, you should revise topics organic chemistry, chemical bonding, atomic structure and classification etc. In physics, you must familiar with Heat & thermodynamics, current electricity, ray & wave optics and modern physics. As well, you should practice questions from definite and indefinite integration, matrices and determinants, continuity, coordinate geometry and limits chapters in Maths.
- Attempt AIEEE mock tests released by CBSE http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/MockTest.htm, http://cbse.nic.in/AIEEMockSetup2.exe and http://www.tcsion.com/AIEEEMOC2/ By doing so, you can gain confidence.
- Before entering into the examination hall, if you feel tense yourself, then take a few deep breathes. After skim through AIEEE question paper, if you get tensed/blank, then attempt the questions you find easier to raise your confidence. Then, move to difficult questions. Don't make mistakes in calculations as one wrong question may bring down your AIEEE rank by 500 to 1000.
Best of luck Friends For AIEEE 2012 exam!! May Success and Good luck be with you always!!!