Hey guys! how did you like the enw look & feel of goiit.com. kudos to the tech / product team for spending nights building it out inspite of so much pressure at work! Share your thoughts with us. We'll look forward to your feedback on the same. cheers!
ya luved this effort ,but onethng i want to add is dat atleast this site shud show goiitians dat r ol..so dat one can easily approach him or her 4 d problem we r facing in study.....i hope u ll look over this in a positive way....THANKS
thanks geet. definitely logging the point for future release features!
its awesome sir.
the new, fresh look is sure to catch the eye of one and all.
i like it. and i appreciate teh effort of teh team. go goiit!!!
Hello sir !
Good Afternoon !
1) There should be an edit and delete option for every posted answer ( and should be visible to the owner of that answer)...so that we shouldn't have to post the correct answer again and again...just we click on edit..and we change the correction in the same answer ...or we delete it if necessary ..
2) If possible can u include some mathematicle figure like circle , trianlge , straight line ...or pencil ( as in MS paint) ..so that if we have to include a figure or if we have to solve a question belonging to co-ordinate geometry then it will be uselful ....
3) In the older version i have seen a column in the bottom of site PENDING QUERIES ..is it possible to include it again in the new version ...
Hoping for positive considerations :)
It looks good. Yet I would suggest that
(1) you enable latex which makes math and physics posts very readable. You can include a link to a latex tutor and/or provide a keypad with most commonly used commands like \frac \implies etc.
(2) Have teachers who post regularly. Encourage them to post good concept based questions themselves. The presence of some good teachers will give confidence to your students
(3) Have a moderator look around for answers provided by a person that has not been acknowledged. One of the reasons for my not coming to the site often is that I post and then I dont know if any one let alone the OP has seen it. its like talking to an audience of zero - not tempting at all.
Thanx a ton for your suggestions.
We will make sure to revitalize goiit.com with advanced features in a month or so... Hope you will love the new facet of the site
Suggestions are always welcome..!!
Preparing for JEE?
Kickstart your preparation with new improved study material - Books & Online Test Series for JEE 2014/ 2015
@ INR 5,443/-
For Quick Info
Find Posts by Topics