Non IIT Institutes
Please, do help me, as i'm not having that much knowledge of this all..
I prepared for JEE 2 years but maybe didn't study as well to secure a rank.
Getting just 140 in JEE 2011
In AIEEE i'm getting 141 /360
In VIT, i'm selected with 5234 Rank... (i would probably get cse)
I still have to give IPU and BITSAT......
The thing is,
I want CSE and CSE only. I want to study sincerely, i'm not just wanting to study to get a good placement later. I want to go beyond. Reaching the heights of computer science enggineers. I love programming. I have passion for Computer Science and already know 4 Languages - php, c++, mySQL, html.
So, i want to represent my India being one of the best out there!
Now, since i was not able to get IITs(obviously i wont get at 140 marks) and i won't be able to make up for good NITs or any NITs with CSE.
1. Can you suggest me some colleges which i should look after ? Which are good? Or Which would give me good companies to start off with(so that i can move on and on a bit faster)? I stay in Delhi and probably that's why, going to vellore would be a bit difficult for me. That's why i'm asking, otherwise i know i'd get CSE in VIT easily......
2. Obviously, if i get BITSAT, i wont look anywhere else. But, if not, I mainly want to ask about The colleges under AIEEE. I'm expecting a rank between 20-25k. Now, in this rank, which would be the best colleges for cse. ( better if in north or middle india...) I want the quality of studies, this matters more to me. The faculty > The hostel, facilities, etc.
3. If i get into top colleges of IPU, that are USIT, bvp or mait Then should i go to VIT or get into these ? Offcourse, IPU would be convenient as they would be very close to me and i wont have to upset my stomach everyday with south indian food like in VIT. But, then, I'm more concerned with Studies and Faculty......
(also, one reason i would not want VIT is that the south indian accent, i can't understand it clearly, i've had one of teachers in school...and i know....it was pain in the a** to understand what he says)
4. Also, my dad has been hearing that JIIT, Noida is a good college from his colleague....Now, i wanted to ask if its really good? Would i get CSE?
Waiting for kind replies... :) Thanks for reading such a long msg and thinking of helping me. :)
God bless you. :)
[edited for surrogate advertising. discussion removed. warning issued - moderator]
Hey you phodphad.com , go and do phodphad at your home! Don't spam here! We children are in a mess and we post something for having someone to help us! Not to go and see this ad of a new boring website of urs. So nikhil, stay away and don't reply here again!
Other people, please help me :) Waiting...for your replies...
Hey, someone help me please.... I'm waiting for your kind replies.
Your reply might save someone's career. :)
Thanks for the reply :)
Hope to see others' reply if they have different views.
How is ITM, Gurgaon for CSE ? Is it as good as LNMIIT or VIT ?
If i drop a year, does it affects my career at any time in any way ?
In my (view) openion, after reading ur post, If U have the real fire, its better to join the course where U get addmission, dont waste another year of precious life, If you are a real gold, u will shine where ever u r placed. Join a college, Constantly srtive , prove yourself by competitions project submission to different forums ....... prove your speciality....every one is Unique........ prove Ur uniqueness, All d best.
To get admission u need knoledge of wider area.
To prove u need knowledge of ur area of interest plus required. Its easy to prove if u realy have INTEREST.
But then, the colleges i'm going to get wont give me good companies. As in, if i could join IIT or NITs, Microsoft, Facebook, the big companies do get in there.....and the person who is damn good gets a package above 14lpa or so....Which is brilliant for a good start to show your talent on a big level! I feel if i join a college...that wont be comparable to IITs or NITs, then it'd become hard and i m scared that i may stick to low companies only....
What are your views...?
And, is there any disadvantages of dropping ?
Do you think, with the score i'm getting, i'll get selected in LNMIIT.
I don't want to go to VIT, there are lots of problems......
1. Firstly it being so, way down under...
2. I don't understand accent of South Indians.
3. My elder bro had been to a college in Chennai, he said, "dont ever go there! Since you'll be facing lot of problems related to eating, travelling....''
But, brother, think again, i'm asking for CSE. Will i get CSE ? :(
Is it like, everyone will have the same branch for the first year ?? ? :S
And hey, is IIIT good? Can i get into it ?
Also, it offers only IT. But i need CSE. But i also heard that there's very little difference in the 2 branches....
So, should i go for it IF I DUN GET IN LNMIIT ?
if u have secured 140 in jee in the first attempt, may get thru a good iit after dropping a year... study like nuts man... and if u are not eager for the year drop... u have many options available for cse... the experts above have laid out their opinions... i agree with them.....
Preparing for JEE?
Kickstart your preparation with new improved study material - Books & Online Test Series for JEE 2014/ 2015
@ INR 5,443/-
For Quick Info
Find Posts by Topics