UPSC SCRA 2012 Result Declared
UPSC SCRA 2012 Result Declared
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared result for SCRA 2012 held on 29th January. Students who wrote this exam in January can check their SCRA 2012 results from its official website : http://www.upsc.gov.in
On the basis of the result of the written part of the Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2012 held by U.P.S.C. in January, 2012 the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
1. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready.
2. In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (D.A.F.) which is available on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in. All the qualified candidates are required to fill up the DAF and submit the same ON LINE. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission till 29-05-2012. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission are also available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE
Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2012 published in the gazette of India, dated 22.10.2011, which is also available on the website of the Commission.
3. After submitting the DAF duly filled in ONLINE, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately and will have to send the printed copy of the DAF duly signed by the candidates alongwith all relevant documents to the Under Secretary SCRA, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- 110069, so as to reach the Commission’s Office latest by 01-06-2012. The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted ONLINE should be superscribed “DAF (Detailed Application Form) for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2012”. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand till 01-06-2012 (5.00 P.M.).
4. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are tentatively scheduled to commence from 18-06-2012. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through e-mail followed by Interview Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website in due course.
5. No request for change in the date and time of Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
6. “The mark-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days”.
7. The candidates can access the marks-sheets after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request
accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
8. The result will http://www.upsc.gov.in. also be available on the U.P.S.C.’s Website
9. Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidate may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M in person or over telephone Nos.(011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.