I think some might have solved this but for those who haven't, here it goes;
The Zebra Puzzle:
It is often called "Einstein's Puzzle" or "Einstein's Riddle" because it is said to have been invented by Albert Einstein as a boy. Some claim that Einstein said "only 2 percent of the world's population can solve it."It is also sometimes attributed to Lewis Carroll .However, there is no known evidence for Einstein's or Carroll's authorship; and the original puzzle cited below mentions brands of cigarette, such as Kools, that did not exist during Carroll's lifetime or Einstein's boyhood.
The Puzzle is,
1. There are five houses.
2. The Englishman lives in the red house.
3. The Spaniard owns the dog.
4. Coffee is drunk in the green house.
5. The Ukrainian drinks tea.
6. The green house is immediately to the right of the ivory house.
7. The Old Gold smoker owns snails.
8. Kools are smoked in the yellow house.
9. Milk is drunk in the middle house.
10. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
11. The man who smokes Chesterfields lives in the house next to the man with the fox.
12. Kools are smoked in the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
13. The Lucky Strike smoker drinks orange juice.
14. The Japanese smokes Parliaments.
15. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
Now, who drinks water? Who owns the zebra?
In the interest of clarity, it must be added that each of the five houses is painted a different color, and their inhabitants are of different national extractions, own different pets, drink different beverages and smoke different brands of American cigarettes. In statement 6, right refers to the reader's right.
Please try and solve it.It is really cool.The good news is that I could solve it.Lets see how many GOIITians can.
Solution : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_Puzzle
Source Google search : Einstein's riddle
There is also another type of puzzle in which fish is to be found,but that is relatively easier than this.
BEST OF LUCK