Tips to crack IIT-JEE entrance test.
Students who passed CBSE 10th from hindi medium and taken science may face more difficulty in. But those who already passed from English medium may not face to many difficulties as they just have to work hard but those who are from hindi medium will have to learn the basic vocabulary as well to understand the concept.
But after some time may be one or two month, you will get used to the new syllabus. Many students think it is impossible to clear IIT- JEE & PMT entrance tests, but it is not impossible friends, make your mind prepare and work hard nothing is impossible.
In IIT – JEE entrance exams, some students get success and some not. In spite of doing great hard work and expensive coaching, some students still fails to do well. I am not the master but can advice some tips.
IIT- JEE & PMT Entrance Exams Tips
1. Don’t slip a single chapter: - you will have to cover each and every topic and don’t let even a single one loose.
2. First finish your NCERT books as these books will create your base and you can learn the basics. Try to finish entire 11th + 12th NCERT books as soon as possible.
3. Go for tuition for particular subject. (not necesary indeed)
4. Systematic way: - keep preparing, all the subjects in a systematic way. You should make a proper plan for the preparation and try to finish it in the prescribed time limit.
5. Always keep revising your all the topic after regular intervals.
6. Don’t go for a brand name coaching center in initial stage; like in 11th class, ask yourself which the best one and clear your all basic concepts first.
7. Now you can analyze your weak and strong areas, give some extra practice to your weak areas.
8. Solve passed year IIT question papers, iit sample papers and solve almost all iit jee questions from it.
9. In your 12th class, you should go for a well known coaching center; there you will sharp your knowledge by solving difficult questions.
Hope you do well and rock this year in IIT results. All students are requested to help other student and solve their problems there in the forum. Also write about your iit results, how much you have scored in this year IIT JEE Results.
We can define time management as the different techniques through which an individual can utilize his time and other associated resources. Moreover, time management brings many benefits for the students such as gaining on time,get motivated and learn to take initiatives, manage to minimize evasion of any sort and much more. You can not get time to review your learning. By time management, you can manage to reduce nervousness.
By good preparation, every IIT aspirant can fulfill his dream for taking admission in Top Engineering Colleges of India. The correct preparation is fun for the body and brain. Here, I am going to provide you some tips that I found very useful during my IIT-JEE PREPARATION and by considering these useful tips, I m trying to take admission in IIT-JEE with very good rank. So there are tips which I found best for me
Here, I am going to provide you some time management tips that will help you to fulfill your dreams of being selected in IIT-JEE
* Everybody should remember one thing that time never stops and an IIT aspirant always learns to utilize your time that you have to the fullest.
* You should also maintain an optimistic attitude and always try to seek out the best in your life. The best way to be an optimist is to enjoy your work whatever you are doing.
* Somebody truely said that failures are the pillars to success. So never stop being sorry for your failures and try to learn from them. You should always find means to being succeed from your failures.
* You should always keep time for important things. You should always keep enough time for important tasks. To achieve this, you can save your time by completing things before time. So you can use this spare time to review your study notes and practice a lot on different and unique problems.
Hope you do well and rock this year in IIT results. All students are requested to help other student and solve their problems there in the forum. Also write about your iit results, how much you have scored in this year IIT JEE Results. All the best..