“The first law of success is concentration; to bend all the energies to one point, and to go directly to that point, looking neither to the right nor the left.” -William Matthews
As we know that attention retention and concentration are the keys to success. With good concentration level and memory, you can catch up fastly any tough problem. But the question haunts in everybody's mind,”How can we increase our concentration level?” There are few effective techniques that will help you to increase concentration.
- To improve concentration, you can play brain games such as Sudoku, Crossword or Jigsaw puzzle. These mind exercises will improve concentration as well as thinking abilities. Besides, you can practice daily breathe in – breathe out exercise.
- Besides, pick up a hobby like gardening, playing cricket or else and have some time in your time schedule.
- Another best exercise is to light a candle in a dark room and thereafter place the candle at eye level. Then focus on tip of flame. Afterwards, close your eyes for few seconds and open them. Then focus on tip of flame again. Repetition of this exercise several times will improve focus and concentration.
- Practicing of Yoga and Meditation will also calm your nerves. It will let your brain and mind focus more sharply.
- Switch off mobile phones when you arr trying to concentrate on something. Besides, if you are living a place where is lots of noise, you can use noise-cancelling headphones or ear plugs.
- One of best concentration techniques is to create a “to do list”.
- Prepare a particular timeline and work accordingly.
- Last but not least, If you really wish to achieve your goal, you will motivate yourself to go towards your dream. Well said, “Where there is a will, there is a way.” I hope all these techniques will help you to improve concentration level.