Life is simply a projection of your beliefs. If you believe you are unworthy than that is what you will be but if you choose to stand up for what you believe in then you are capable of achieiving remarkable things. Nobody should have the right to take that away from you...NOBODY!!
All it takes is believing in yourself.
The Man Who Thinks He Can ;
If you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don’t!
If you’d like to win, but think you can’t,
It’s almost a cinch that you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow’s will;
It’s all in the state of mind!
If you think you’re outclassed, you are;
You’ve got to think high to rise.
You’ve got to be sure of yourself
Before you can win the prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the strongest or fastest man;
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can!
REMEMBER ABOUT ABRAHAM LINOLN:
A list of Abraham Lincoln’s Failures:
- Lost job, 1832
- Defeated for legislature, 1832
- Failed in business, 1833
- Elected to legislature, 1834
- Sweetheart (Ann Rutledge) died, 1835
- Had nervous breakdown, 1836
- Defeated for Speaker, 1838
- Defeated for nomination for Congress, 1843
- Elected to Congress, 1846
- Lost renomination, 1848
- Rejected for Land Officer, 1849
- Defeated for Senate, 1854
- Defeated for nomination for Vice-President, 1856
- Again defeated for Senate, 1858
- Elected President, 1860
SO DO NOT GIVE UP JUST BY THINKING THAT U CANNOT . INSTEAD TRY TO ANALYSE UR MISTAKES AND GO WITH BETTER PREPARATION NEXT TIME.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LUCK ...... THE ONE WORKS HARD WITHOUT GIVING UP LEARNING LESSONS FROM HIS FAILURES IS THE ONE WHO WINS .............. SO, ALL THE BEST ........... JUST REMEMBER ONE THING IN LIFE ;
"SUCCESS IS HOW MUCH U BOUNCE AFTER STRIKING THE BOTTOM"