|Few Tips to overcome exam. anxiety
- Make a time table for a regular study or revision of minimum 6-8 hours daily. Do not study at a stretch, take a few minutes break.
- Time management is very important. Learn to time yourself simulate examination situations while practicing.
- Writing practice should be done by solving different questions.
- Relaxation-practice deep breathing , yoga or any other relaxation technique to improve concentration.
- Quickest and most effective way of eliminating stress is to shut down your eyes and take deep breaths.
- As far as possible continue with the normal routine of sleeping and eating .
- A balanced diet will boost energy.
- Regular and moderate exercises reduce stress by relaxing tensed muscles.
- Take help of the teachers and parents from time to time.
- Believe in yourself and prepare well.
- Never fear exams, avoid panic.and most important, do not worry about your results. Give your best shots and move over.
- Students may also practice from the Sample Question Papers brought out by the CBSE, Marking Schemes performance analysis which analysis common mistakes committed by the students and provides remedial measures.